Tuesday, November 20, 2007

waiting..

I went and did the most craziest/dunno-what-to-call-it-also thing I've ever done:

I waited for 6 and a half hours in Ritz Carlton Hotel for Rafael Nadal and Richard Gasquet.

First they said they're coming at 5pm. So went there bout 4.30pm then they said flight was delayed, and they'll arrive about 7pm. Then they said Nadal and Gasquet are having dinner with the Timbalan Perdana Menteri- Will arive at 9pm. Then, they said they're at Sungei Besi tol at 10.30pm. Managed to see them only at 11.15pm.

Gosh!! That was a long wait!!! Couldn't believe I waited so long for a tennis World #2 player Rafael Nadal and worls #8 player Richard Gasquet.

Should have just gone to KLIA and met up with them (ARGHH!!!)
They reached the hotel, they avoided the cameras. But managed to get a good view of them though the camera wasn't that fast. (will post up pictures later).

Oh by the way.. did I mention that I got Nadal's and Gasquet's signature's on my shirt?!!

will post that up too.. so wait for it.

No comments: